Jack leads PPB Advisory’s national hospitality, tourism and leisure practice. He has over 10 years’ experience specialising in insolvency and more than 20 years' as a senior financial executive with experience in both commercial and financial accounting.
Jack’s been involved in many corporate restructuring and turnaround management projects within the hospitality and tourism sectors, including:
- investigating and reporting on operations of 3-5 star hotels, pubs and clubs
- overseeing the management and maintenance of hotel operations
- negotiation of management contracts and sale agreements
- the sale of hotel business assets, pubs and clubs.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Finance and Systems)
- Fellow Certified Practising Accountant (FCPA)
- Fellow of Australian Society of CPAs.