Amanda has over 17 years’ experience in the corporate advisory and restructuring industry.
She has worked across a wide range of industry sectors and has experience in both formal appointments (including receiverships,
voluntary administrations and liquidations), as well as undertaking Independent Business Reviews on behalf of secured lenders,
legal advisors and directors.
- Numerous agribusiness engagements, including independent business reviews and formal appointments.
- Divestment of numerous residential, retail and commercial properties.
- Various portfolio reviews for banking institutions.
- Voluntary administration/liquidation of all entities in the RiverCity Motorway Group, operator of the $2 billion Clem7 tunnel, and the responsible entity for the ASX-listed managed investment schemes.
- Developing a strategy for a building at risk of collapse, including engaging the appropriate contractors, estimating costs and recommending the preferred course of action. Our recommended approach substantially mitigated the risk profile of this asset.
- Bachelor of Financial Administration
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – Honours
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)