Why become a PPB Advisory graduate?
As a PPB Advisory graduate you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of high-profile projects across a broad range of industries for some of Australasia’s leading organisations. You will develop your accounting and commercial skills through exposure to projects across corporate advisory, restructuring and turnarounds, forensic services and insolvency services.
To support your success we offer you:
- a structured graduate development program with access to ongoing learning and development opportunities
- a culture that encourages and develops the potential of all our people
- supportive and structured career development opportunities
- the chance to be part of a team of highly successful and experienced senior staff
- exposure to high profile clients across a range of industries
- the opportunity to break through barriers and use your skills to innovate and achieve the best outcomes for clients
- practical and financial assistance to complete professional qualifications such as the CA, CFA and ARITA.
Our structured 12 month graduate development program provides you with the tools and support you need to progress your career and meet your individual needs and career aspirations. The program includes structured internal training, further education, on-the-job experience, coaching and mentoring opportunities.
You are a talented, motivated and results driven individual who enjoys working within a high performing environment. You have a natural ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients through strong communication skills which makes you approachable and engaging.
Accounting, Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Agribusiness, Property degree.
To be eligible to apply for a role with PPB Advisory you need to be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
To apply for a 2018 graduate role, please apply here.
Our graduates share their views
“Social, active and engaging.”
“PPB Advisory has a unique culture. There is a large variety of interesting matters.”
“Everyone is incredibly approachable, helpful and more than willing to support you.”
“I chose PPB Advisory because it offered the most interesting and varying work compared to other firms.”
“Opportunity to do something different every day.”
“At PPB Advisory I knew I would be given the expert knowledge required for a successful career in insolvency.”
“I am provided with opportunities and encouraged to pursue my own aspirations.”