We will achieve this goal by building genuine rapport with our clients and their stakeholders, applying breakthrough thinking in everything we do, and delivering outstanding business solutions.
Our values underpin everything we do. At PPB Advisory, these aren’t just words.
We recruit and reward people who live and work by these values.
As a client, you can expect anyone from PPB Advisory who works with you to exemplify these behaviours.
- Respect individuals and their differences.
- Treat all with openness, fairness and honesty.
- Do not tolerate bullying, selfishness, harassment, rudeness or any other form of disrespect.
- We are always accountable for our action and our failures to take action – no excuses.
- Look out for the best interests of our clients, staff and our community.
- Exhibit candour, discretion, integrity in dealing with each other, our clients, and our community.
- Actively guard against breaches of confidence, trust and general misconduct.
- Support and help each other at all times.
- Communicate openly – readily sharing information and ideas.
- Serve our clients as a firm, not as individuals.
- Have fun working together.
- Welcome new people to the team.
- We do not gossip about or exclude colleagues.
- We look for new ways of delivering value.
- We constantly improve ourselves.
- We strive to perfect our processes and knowledge.
- We drive change and capitalise on new opportunities.
- We strive for industry ‘best practice’ in the way we store and share our information and insights.
- Deliver excellent client service through listening, responsiveness and caring.
- Expect our people to give their very best and do not tolerate poor performance.
- Dedicated to our assignments – always going the extra mile.
- Maintain behavioural standards, eg. use appropriate language and maintain composure.