PPB Advisory is a leading advisory firm that delivers impactful advice and strategic outcomes to help clients navigate critical and complex issues, improve their performance and realise their strategic goals.
Litmus Group is a division of PPB Advisory and a management consulting firm focussed on strategy execution to improve the enterprise value of its clients. Litmus partners with clients to translate their strategic intent into the outcomes they had envisaged.
Litmus has access to international expertise through its global membership of Cordence Worldwide, an international partnership of locally focused consulting companies with common values. Through this partnership, we offer our clients the global knowledge and cross-industry experience from more than 2,500 consultants in 22 countries around the world.
Collectively we have a team of around 350 people across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore working with clients around the world. We:
- provide strategic, operational and financial advice
- optimise workforce asset and enterprise value
- manage enterprise risk
- lead major transactions involving changes of ownership or capital structures
- advise on complex business restructures and turnarounds
- undertake forensic investigations
- provide insolvency services to companies and individuals.
From complex business problems involving multiple stakeholders to an individual’s business challenges, we’re trusted by our clients to deliver successful outcomes skilfully and sensitively.